The office space sector is a dynamic environment which is inextricably linked to the micro and macro-economic factors which significantly influence the supply and demand mechanisms that impact yields, returns on investment and corporate occupation costs.
Knight Frank has developed a team of professionals from varied academic backgrounds to offer a service level, which is cognizant of the changing needs of the business community, and the impact real estate has on shareholder value.
Office Space Leasing is a department structured to meet the diverse needs of real estate developers, landlords and occupiers. The core competencies of the department lies in the creation, implementation and control of marketing strategies for new office space products and advisory and transaction services to real estate occupiers looking for office space premises.
Our range of services includes
- Occupancy strategy, location selection and sourcing of properties
- Comparative financial and non financial analysis for aiding decision making
- Help with due-diligence and negotiations
- Structuring and execution of transactions
- Sourcing of tenants
- Project/property marketing
- Market study
- Negotiations and documentation