Knight Frank Retail assists retailers in maximising the value of their real estate assets by providing the most integrated and reliable retail management and asset services in the country. Our in-depth industry knowledge, understanding of consumer behaviour and years of experience helps us to provide superior solutions in this highly-specialised market.
Knight Frank’s retail department has been involved in numerous real estate projects from market research to advice on shopping mall design, facilities provision, positioning and tenant mix as well as retail property management.
The retail department's novel and sure-fire marketing concept of establishing appointed shopping centres as premier retail developments with reputed and well-established retailers ensures successful leasing of prime spaces.
At Knight Frank, we believe in all-round winning solutions for retailers, developers, investors and most of all, for consumers. Understanding consumer behaviour defines which business models will be successful in a turbulent market.
Our range of services includes
- Location strategy based on detailed market and sub-market analysis
- Site inspection and selection including access to our inventory of retail locations
- Pricing strategy and financial analysis
- Catchment survey including community profiling
- Consumer survey and category specific consumer behaviour
- Market size estimation, localization and strategic hooks
- Lease negotiations and due diligence
- Tenant mix analysis
- Access to prospective retail tenants through the implementation of comprehensive marketing plan
- Franchising options for small investors and landlords
- Sale or purchase of tenanted properties
- Redevelopment of old properties into retail landmarks