Click here to download the agenda of the KFAP Conference.
The 2014 Knight Frank Asia Pacific Conference will be held in Mumbai.
The conference venue will be the iconic Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, which overlooks the historic Gateway of India and Mumbai Harbour. Our focus this year will be on connectivity and collaboration – how we can work better together.
Checklist: Things you will need to get ready for the conference:
- A valid Visa to enter into India
- Confirm transfer arrangements from Mumbai airport to Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- Checked in online for your flight to Mumbai
- A hardcopy printout of:
- Your flight ticket
- Address of The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- A list of key contacts from Knight Frank India and Knight Frank Asia Pacific
(Available on the App and in the ‘Overview’ tab of the conference web site) http://www.knightfrank.co.in/kfapac2014/overview/
- Please remember stationery items and/or a financial contribution for the under-privileged girls from the Nanhi Khali organisation.
- What to bring
- AP Conference
- Dress code for conference: Business casual
- Dress code for conference dinner: Casual (the dinner is outdoor, it will be warm until the sun goes down – then it might be a little cooler later)
- Your business cards to exchange contact details with colleagues
- Insect repellent
- Closed-toe shoes such as trainers or sneakers for sailing
- Hat or suitable sun protection for your face
- Seasick medication (if you are prone to sea sickness)
- Yoga attire (gym gear is fine – long pants are recommended)