Wardian London by Ecoworld and Ballymore
Two iconic towers rising 55 storeys with stunning city and river views in the centre of London’s most lively business district—Canary Wharf.
Canary Wharf is best known as one of Europe’s leading financial and business employment clusters which, alongside the City of London, form one of the world’s most important financial districts. Meeting the growing demand for residential property in East London, Wardian London reinforces the Docklands area as the new hub for East London.
- Offer outstanding views overlooking the Canary Wharf estate to the north, the Thames and O2 to the East and the city to the West.
- Each apartment has an extensive private ‘sky garden’, up to 37.2 square metres in size.
- Integrated appliances include a multi-function electric oven, concealed extractor, touch control induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and a combined washing machine/tumble dryer located in a utility cupboard.
- Landscaped public plaza featuring sunken gardens with more than 100 species of plants and flowers.
- Rooftop observatory bar at level 53, which will be London’s highest botanical gin garden.
- Two restaurants.
- A 25m open air swimming pool set within a lush tropical environment.
- 24-hour concierge.
- Total of 102 parking spaces.
- Management and 24-hour security services
- Audio entry system connected to concierge
- CCTV system provided to cover the whole estate
- Fob access to lifts
- 4 minutes’ walk to Canary Wharf Underground (Jubilee line) and 3 minutes’ walk to the Heron Quays Overground Station (DLR line).
- From Canary Wharf Underground Station, 11 minutes to Stratford International Station and 14 minutes to Bond Street Station.
- From Heron Quays Overground Station, 12 minutes to Bank Station and 20 minutes to London City Airport.
- With the arrival of Crossrail estimated in 2018, it will take 13 and 39 minutes to Bond Street Station and Heathrow International Airport respectively
Starting Price: £625,000